- You immerse yourself with easy-to-achieve goals. Learning a new language is far too big a task to tackle all at once, so we have broken it down into a series of rewarding challenges
- Associating new words along with pictures is proven to reinforce them in your memory. Furthermore, there are opportunities to record your pronunciation and hear it repeated to judge your progression.
- Earn points for every game you play. High scorers can go on to win bronze, silver and gold awards, which you can print out as a record of achievement.
- Simple user interface keeps things easy
- Fun games, interactive activities, challenging quizzes
- 10-minute sessions keep you engaged
- Learn colors, numbers, time, parts of the body, food, shopping, common phrases and countries
- Intelligent system targets your weak points
- Recording feature helps you perfect an accent
- Printable phrasebook for learning on the go
- Upload audio files to your iPod or MP3 player
- Practice the language with native speakers using an interactive recording feature
- Keep games challenging with two levels of difficulty
- Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards
- Exercises are game-based to keep you coming back for more!
- Focuses on the basics of the language so you dont get overwhelmed
- Immersive learning helps you practice speaking in real-life situations
WHY LEARN ARMENIAN?
- Armenian is the official language of Armenia.
- Armenian is spoken by about 7 million people worldwide.
- Learn Armenian if you are traveling to Armenia, as it is the only language spoken there.
Armenian is the official language of Armenia and is spoken by over 7 million people. Armenian is a minority language in Cyprus, Poland and Romania. Reaching over 13,000 feet stands Armenia’s highest peak, Mt. Aragats, while the countries lowest points are no less than 1,280 feet. Due to its diverse topography, adventurers can be satisfied with the mountainous environment, whereas others who want to sight see can view some of nature’s most spectacular sites. While Armenia does offer some of nature’s finest, people who visit have to check out its popular music scene, ranging from light pop to indigenous folk!
Outside of Armenia, the Armenian language is also spoken in Russia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Romania and Poland.
Here are some of the basic Armenian phrases that you might use:
- Vortegh e odanavakayan? (Where is the airport?)
- Yes korts’rel yem im andznagiry. (I lost my passport.)
- Yes sirum yem k’yez. (I love you.)
|System Information||Microsoft Windows (XP,Vista,7,8), Intel P4 or greater, 512MB memory, 260MB hard drive space (130MB install plus 130MB setup file), 1024x768 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended), iTunes.|