- You immerse yourself with easy-to-achieve goals. Learning Assamese is far too big a task to tackle all at once, so we have broken it down into a series of fun challenges
- Associating new words along with pictures is proven to reinforce them in your memory. Furthermore, there are opportunities to record your pronunciation and hear it repeated to judge your progression.
- Earn points for every game you play. High scorers can go on to win bronze, silver and gold awards, which you can print out as a record of achievement.
- Simple user interface keeps things easy
- Fun games, interactive activities, challenging quizzes
- 10-minute sessions keep you engaged
- Learn Assamese colors, numbers, time, parts of the body, food, shopping, common phrases and countries
- Intelligent system targets your weak points
- Recording feature helps you perfect an accent
- Printable phrasebook for learning on the go
MAKE LEARNING ASSAMESE FUN!
- Practice Assamese with native speakers using an interactive recording feature
- Keep games challenging with two levels of difficulty
- Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards
- Exercises are game-based to keep you coming back for more!
- Focuses on the basics of the language so you don?t get overwhelmed
- Immersive learning helps you practice speaking in real-life situations
WHY LEARN ASSAMESE?
- Assamese is the state language of Assam, India.
- Assamese is spoken by about 15 million people.
- Learn Assamese if you want to travel to Assam, India, as it is the only means of communication within the state.
Assamese is spoken in the Indian state of Assam. There are about 15 million Assamese speakers in the world. Fascinating Assam straddles the fertile Brahmaputra valley, making it the most accessible core of India’s northeast. The archetypal Assamese landscape offers mesmerizing autumnal vistas over seemingly endless gold-green rice fields patched with palm and bamboo groves, and distantly hemmed with hazy blue mountain horizons. In between are equally endless, equally gorgeous manicured tea estates. Unlike Sri Lanka’s or Darjeeling’s, Assamese tea estates are virtually flat and take their particular scenic splendor from the dappled shade of acacia trees that shield sensitive tea leaves from the blazing sun.
Outside of Assam, India, Assamese is also spoken in parts of Bhutan and Bangladesh.
Here are some of the basic Assamese phrases that you might use:
- Aapunaar naam ki? (What’s your name?)
- Aapunaak loge pai bhaal lagil! (Pleased to meet you!)
- Eitur ḍaam kimaan? (How much is it?)
| Microsoft Windows
Version XP,Vista,7,8: 260MB hard drive space, 960x600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Apple Mac OSX
Version 10.6 - 10.9: 260MB hard drive space, 960x600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Tablets & Smartphones
iPad, iPhone and Android are NOT supported the software.
Download/Install Version:Licensed to an individual for installation/use on their compatible devices.
School - Corporate - Institutional Use - please see VirtualTutor.InstantImmersion.com