- You immerse yourself with easy-to-achieve goals. Learning a new language is far too big a task to tackle all at once, so we have broken it down into a series of rewarding challenges
- Associating new words along with pictures is proven to reinforce them in your memory. Furthermore, there are opportunities to record your pronunciation and hear it repeated to judge your progression.
- Earn points for every game you play. High scorers can go on to win bronze, silver and gold awards, which you can print out as a record of achievement.
- Simple user interface keeps things easy
- Fun games, interactive activities, challenging quizzes
- 10-minute sessions keep you engaged
- Learn colors, numbers, time, parts of the body, food, shopping, common phrases and countries
- Intelligent system targets your weak points
- Recording feature helps you perfect an accent
- Printable phrasebook for learning on the go
- Upload audio files to your iPod or MP3 player
- Practice the language with native speakers using an interactive recording feature
- Keep games challenging with two levels of difficulty
- Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards
- Exercises are game-based to keep you coming back for more!
- Focuses on the basics of the language so you dont get overwhelmed
- Immersive learning helps you practice speaking in real-life situations
WHY LEARN ASSAMESE?
- Assamese is the state language of Assam, India.
- Assamese is spoken by about 15 million people.
- Learn Assamese if you want to travel to Assam, India, as it is the only means of communication within the state.
Visiting Assam, India
Assamese is spoken in the Indian state of Assam. There are about 15 million Assamese speakers in the world. Fascinating Assam sits south of the eastern Himalayas and comprises the Brahmaputra and Barak river valleys. The Assamese landscape offers emerald green fields, lined with thick forests, bordered by blue mountain horizons. Amidst these sites are equally endless, equally gorgeous manicured tea estates organized in an army-like fashion. For a memorable stay, ask a local for the best Assamese cuisine.
Outside of Assam, India, Assamese is also spoken in parts of Bhutan and Bangladesh.
Here are some of the basic Assamese phrases that you might use:
- Aapunaar naam ki? (What’s your name?)
- Aapunaak loge pai bhaal lagil! (Pleased to meet you!)
- Eitur ḍaam kimaan? (How much is it?)
|System Information||Microsoft Windows (XP,Vista,7,8), Intel P4 or greater, 512MB memory, 260MB hard drive space (130MB install plus 130MB setup file), 1024x768 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended), iTunes.|