- You immerse yourself with easy-to-achieve goals. Learning a new language is far too big a task to tackle all at once, so we have broken it down into a series of rewarding challenges
- Associating new words along with pictures is proven to reinforce them in your memory. Furthermore, there are opportunities to record your pronunciation and hear it repeated to judge your progression.
- Earn points for every game you play. High scorers can go on to win bronze, silver and gold awards, which you can print out as a record of achievement.
- Simple user interface keeps things easy
- Fun games, interactive activities, challenging quizzes
- 10-minute sessions keep you engaged
- Learn colors, numbers, time, parts of the body, food, shopping, common phrases and countries
- Intelligent system targets your weak points
- Recording feature helps you perfect an accent
- Printable phrasebook for learning on the go
- Upload audio files to your iPod or MP3 player
- Practice the language with native speakers using an interactive recording feature
- Keep games challenging with two levels of difficulty
- Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards
- Exercises are game-based to keep you coming back for more!
- Focuses on the basics of the language so you dont get overwhelmed
- Immersive learning helps you practice speaking in real-life situations
WHY LEARN CROATIAN?
- Croatian is the official language of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Croatian also is a minority language in Austria, Italy, Romania and Serbia.
- Learn Croatian to feel more at ease during your visit to Croatia, which is fast becoming a major tourist destination.
Croatian is spoken by about 5.5 million speakers primarily in Croatia. Croatian is the official language of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Croatia is an ageless nation. Along its approximately 3,600-mile coastline, the frothy sea crashes against the jagged rocks, lapping at pine-fringed beaches. Croatia’s Istrian ports house many fishermen while children splash into the crisp water. In Dalmatia, cities light up the night amongst ancient Roman ruins. Learn Croatian to speak with the fascinating locals!
Croatian is also spoken in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Burgenland state of Austria, the Molise region of Italy, the Caraºova and Lupac communes in Romania and in the Vojvodina province of Serbia.
Here are some of the basic Croatian phrases that you might use:
- Kako ste? (How are you?)
- Drago mi je. (Pleased to meet you.)
- Koliko košta ovo? (How much is this?)
|System Information||Microsoft Windows (XP,Vista,7,8), Intel P4 or greater, 512MB memory, 260MB hard drive space (130MB install plus 130MB setup file), 1024x768 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended), iTunes.|