- You immerse yourself with easy-to-achieve goals. Learning a new language is far too big a task to tackle all at once, so we have broken it down into a series of rewarding challenges
- Associating new words along with pictures is proven to reinforce them in your memory. Furthermore, there are opportunities to record your pronunciation and hear it repeated to judge your progression.
- Earn points for every game you play. High scorers can go on to win bronze, silver and gold awards, which you can print out as a record of achievement.
- Simple user interface keeps things easy
- Fun games, interactive activities, challenging quizzes
- 10-minute sessions keep you engaged
- Learn colors, numbers, time, parts of the body, food, shopping, common phrases and countries
- Intelligent system targets your weak points
- Recording feature helps you perfect an accent
- Printable phrasebook for learning on the go
- Upload audio files to your iPod or MP3 player
- Practice the language with native speakers using an interactive recording feature
- Keep games challenging with two levels of difficulty
- Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards
- Exercises are game-based to keep you coming back for more!
- Focuses on the basics of the language so you dont get overwhelmed
- Immersive learning helps you practice speaking in real-life situations
WHY LEARN KURDISH?
- Kurdish is spoken by over 35 million people worldwide.
- Kurdish is the official language of Iraq.
- Learn Kurdish if you plan to travel to Iraq.
Kurdish, official language of Iraq alongside Arabic, is spoken by about 35 million people worldwide. Long ago, modern Iraq was ancient Mesopotamia, from the Greek meaning “between two rivers,” and it was here first that the cultivation of land was induced by humans, where writing was invented and where the Assyrians, Sumerians and Babylonians all made Iraq the center of the ancient world. When Islam came, Iraq again took center stage. Islam's most memorable split — between Sunnis and Shiites — was first played out on Iraqi soil. Baghdad also became one of Islam's greatest capitals, home to the Abbasid caliphs whose reign has become an embodiment for Islam's advances in learning and sophistication.
In addition to Iraq, Kurdish is also spoken extensively in Turkey, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Turkmenistan and Pakistan.
Here are some of the basic Kurdish phrases that you might use:
- Xelkî kam deverî? (Where are you from?)
- Kurdî qise dekeyt? (Do you speak Kurdi?)
- Hîway selametît bo dexwazim. (Get well soon.)
|System Information||Microsoft Windows (XP,Vista,7,8), Intel P4 or greater, 512MB memory, 260MB hard drive space (130MB install plus 130MB setup file), 1024x768 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended), iTunes.|