- You immerse yourself with easy-to-achieve goals. Learning a new language is far too big a task to tackle all at once, so we have broken it down into a series of rewarding challenges
- Associating new words along with pictures is proven to reinforce them in your memory. Furthermore, there are opportunities to record your pronunciation and hear it repeated to judge your progression.
- Earn points for every game you play. High scorers can go on to win bronze, silver and gold awards, which you can print out as a record of achievement.
- Simple user interface keeps things easy
- Fun games, interactive activities, challenging quizzes
- 10-minute sessions keep you engaged
- Learn colors, numbers, time, parts of the body, food, shopping, common phrases and countries
- Intelligent system targets your weak points
- Recording feature helps you perfect an accent
- Printable phrasebook for learning on the go
- Upload audio files to your iPod or MP3 player
- Practice the language with native speakers using an interactive recording feature
- Keep games challenging with two levels of difficulty
- Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards
- Exercises are game-based to keep you coming back for more!
- Focuses on the basics of the language so you dont get overwhelmed
- Immersive learning helps you practice speaking in real-life situations
WHY LEARN VIETNAMESE?
- Vietnam is a popular tourist destination, so learn Vietnamese in order to feel more at ease during your visit there.
- Many companies do business with and in Vietnam. Learning Vietnamese will help you communicate with business contacts there.
Vietnamese is spoken by about 80 million people across the globe and is the national language of Vietnam. Welcome to a place where the turquoise waters complement the equally as spectacular surrounding trees. This world is Vietnam. Nature has blessed Vietnam with a bountiful harvest of soaring mountains, a gorgeous coastline and radiant rice fields. At night, gaze into the placid waters and see the reflection of the glowing cities of Phan Thiet. For culture and nature lovers, beach-goers, adventure-seekers, and the typical tourist, Vietnam is a land of opportunity.
Outside of Vietnam, there is a large Vietnamese diaspora in the USA, Cambodia and China.
Here are some of the basic Vietnamese phrases that you might use:
- Chào mừng! (Welcome!)
- Khi những cõn mýa sẽ ngừng? (When will the rain stop?)
- Tôi yêu Việt Nam! (I love Vietnam!)
|System Information||Microsoft Windows (XP,Vista,7,8), Intel P4 or greater, 512MB memory, 260MB hard drive space (130MB install plus 130MB setup file), 1024x768 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended), iTunes.|