- You immerse yourself with easy-to-achieve goals. Learning Vietnamese is far too big a task to tackle all at once, so we have broken it down into a series of fun challenges
- Associating new words along with pictures is proven to reinforce them in your memory. Furthermore, there are opportunities to record your pronunciation and hear it repeated to judge your progression.
- Earn points for every game you play. High scorers can go on to win bronze, silver and gold awards, which you can print out as a record of achievement.
- Simple user interface keeps things easy
- Fun games, interactive activities, challenging quizzes
- 10-minute sessions keep you engaged
- Learn Vietnamese colors, numbers, time, parts of the body, food, shopping, common phrases and countries
- Intelligent system targets your weak points
- Recording feature helps you perfect an accent
- Printable phrasebook for learning on the go
MAKE LEARNING VIETNAMESE FUN!
- Practice Vietnamese with native speakers using an interactive recording feature
- Keep games challenging with two levels of difficulty
- Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards
- Exercises are game-based to keep you coming back for more!
- Focuses on the basics of the language so you don?t get overwhelmed
- Immersive learning helps you practice speaking in real-life situations
WHY LEARN VIETNAMESE?
- Vietnam is a popular tourist destination, so learn Vietnamese in order to feel more at ease during your visit there.
- Many companies do business with and in Vietnam. Learning Vietnamese will help you communicate with business contacts there.
Vietnamese is spoken by about 80 million people across the globe and is the national language of Vietnam. Welcome to a world where the colors are more vivid, where the landscapes are bolder, the coastline more dramatic, where the history is more compelling, where the tastes are more divine, where life is lived in the fast lane. This world is Vietnam, the latest Asian dragon to awake from its slumber. Nature has blessed Vietnam with a bountiful harvest of soaring mountains, a gorgeous coastline and radiant rice fields. Inland, peasant women in conical hats still tend to their fields, children ride buffalos along country paths and minority people scratch out a living from impossible gradients.
Outside of Vietnam, there is a large Vietnamese diaspora in the USA, Cambodia and China.
Here are some of the basic Vietnamese phrases that you might use:
- Chào mừng! (Welcome!)
- Khi những cõn mýa sẽ ngừng? (When will the rain stop?)
- Tôi yêu Việt Nam! (I love Vietnam!)
| Microsoft Windows
Version XP,Vista,7,8: 260MB hard drive space, 960x600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Apple Mac OSX
Version 10.6 - 10.9: 260MB hard drive space, 960x600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Tablets & Smartphones
iPad, iPhone and Android are NOT supported the software.
Download/Install Version:Licensed to an individual for installation/use on their compatible devices.
School - Corporate - Institutional Use - please see VirtualTutor.InstantImmersion.com